You have one shot, make it count!
Want to know what I think is the MOST important marketing tool for your house? Check it out!
The temperature is dropping and leaves are changing. It is fall in Muskego!
Want more info about the real estate market in your neighborhood? Give me a call at 414.215.0606!
Peggy Varilla Broker/Owner
A safe place to sell your stuff!
Do you love selling all your stuff on marketplace? The Muskego police department has a great spot right outside their front door to help ensure your transaction is nice and safe. Check out this video for more details!
Peggy Varilla Broker/Owner
Nested Real Estate, LLC
Why Hire a Realtor? Here is WHY!!!
For every hour an agent spends in your presence, he or she will spend an average of nine hours out of eyesight working on your behalf. Why? Because agents don’t get paid if they don’t close the deal! Unlike lawyers who bill by the hour, agents won’t receive a penny until (or unless) a sale comes through. It’s all a gamble, in which they could shoot snake eyes and come away empty-handed. This is the business.
Why now is the time to buy!
If you have been considering purchasing a home, you may be curious to know if this is the right time in the market to make your move. The market is fast changing, with new laws coming into play, interest rates are constantly rising, and a whole slew of things buyers have to face when it comes time to picking the right house. What does that mean for you? Well, that there isn't a better time to buy than now. Let's break down the benefits of purchasing a home now, instead of waiting.
1. INTEREST RATES ARE SOARING
If you haven't been keeping up with the real estate market, you might be missing out on the data around interest rates. They are going up, and they are going up fast. 5% may not seem like a lot, but can be the difference between hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars on what you are paying out towards your loan on a monthly basis. Would you want to pay an extra $200 towards interest for your loan each month, or would you prefer to pocket that $200? Well we know the answer to that.
Buying a home now while interest rates are at a low is going to be an advantage, both now, and long term. Take advantage of today's rates and purchase a home that doesn't cost you extra just because of interests.
2. HOME PRICES ARE INCREASING
Have you been hearing about folks complaining in your market about the price of homes going up? Well those prices are going to continue climbing. A home that is $200,000 now, could go up to $400,000 in 10 years because of market conditions. We also are aware that wages are not increasing as steadily as the cost of living. Purchasing a home in today's market can get you a bigger and better deal on a house than if you were to wait a few years. Especially in hot city markets, where prices are virtually guaranteed to sky rocket, making a move now can save you hundreds of thousands.
3. COMPETITION IS GETTING BIGGER
Population growth is a real thing, and with more people, comes more competition for homes. Homes are selling faster, which means a high demand increases home prices. Buying your home now, while the competition isn't as strong as it could be 5 years from now, helps you get a better deal on the home you want now then if you were to wait it out.
So, in conclusion, the ball is in your court in today's market. There isn't ever a better time to purchase then now. Avoid the competition and the increase in fees and prices, and take advantage of a market that is still in the buyer's favor.
Oh Aruba, I'm in Love!
I’m in love with Aruba! We spent a week to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. I came home ready to take on 2018!!! My mind, body and spirit are refreshed. We discovered a few things on our trip I thought I would share.
*Almost everyone speaks English (and other languages), communication was easy.
*They take our currency, no need to exchange money.
* United has a direct flight out of O'Hare, it is about a 5 hour flight. Easy and pretty affordable.
*We rented a car for the week for $210- it was a clean new Hyndai Accent and got us around the main roads of the island perfectly. If you like adventure and tough terrain, you should rent a Jeep though! https://carveniencearuba.com/
*Aruba is working hard to be eco friendly, they do not use plastic bags on the island, so when you get off the plane, take the free bags that they are offering to you. Or bring some of your own reusable bags. These are my favorite! https://www.chicobag.com/
*Our favorite beach was Baby Beach at the southern point of the island. There is a man-made break wall that creates an amazing, calm natural pool to swim in. You can snorkel and feel safe that you won’t get sucked out to sea. This was our favorite place on the island! http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/baby-beach
Our runner up beach is Arashi Beach, there are plenty of free shade palapas available, and if there are not enough, you can rent one if needed. http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/arashi-beach
*If you love fresh seafood, Zeerovers is a must! Bring cash, no credit cards are accepted. We visited twice, and if time would have allowed, we would have went again! They only serve the catch of the day and it is fantastic. https://www.arubarestaurants.com/restaurants/zeerover/
*We stayed at the most adorable Small Hotel ever. The Boardwalk Aruba was perfect. Our casita had a kitchen and living room. It was clean, bright and friendly. They really thought of everything. We had a cooler in our room and we borrowed folding chairs from the front desk for the whole week, so we could pull up to any beach and be set for the day. The staff were incredible and this hotel is a short walk to the hotel zone. We will go back for sure! http://www.boardwalkaruba.com/
*At sunset, find some time to head up just north of Arashi Beach and watch the Pelicans dive while you watch the sun set. It is an incredible sight!
*If you are looking for a great adventure and a way to see the island terrain, check out a UTV tour! We did the 4 hour tour and it was perfect. We chose Around Aruba UTV tour and it did not disappoint. https://www.aroundarubatours.com/aruba-tours/aruba-utv-tours/
*Skip the Italian restaurant up by the Lighthouse, mediocre food and service. It was disappointing.
If you want to save some money on food, we found a great grocery store that had good produce, bakery, deli and spirits. It was nice to fill the cooler for the day and go explore. http://www.lingandsons.com/
*If you are longing for a Johnsonville Brat or Italian Sausage, stop by the Wisconsin owned Scotts Brats right on Palm Beach. A little slice of Green Bay in Aruba!
I found a new beer too. Perfect for a hot sunny day and in the most adorable little snack sized bottles! Balashi Chill is a local brew, crisp and good with a lime!
Hope these tips help, I can’t wait to go back!
Fall Leaves Bring Sold Signs
Summer has come to an end and you probably are thinking you've lost the opportunity to sell, and need to wait till next summer. But that's far from the truth! Although it's not as hectic and crazy with the swarm of buyers on the market, the fall season brings out the most serious of lookers. They are the pool of buyers that waited out the summer frenzy to find their perfect home in the fall, and you don't want to miss these buyers! They are ready to make a move, today! And selling in a slower period does not equate to less money. That's a misconception that home owners have based on untrue data that floats around. With the right agent, and your home being priced correctly, you can get a great deal selling your home during the fall season. And might actually prefer it. Here are the top 3 benefits to listing during the fall season.
1. Serious Buyers - Let's be honest, if buyers are out during the busy season, looking for homes, they are serious and ready to buy. Although the summer brings in a large crowd, that crowd contains a lot of people that are excited by the season, and fall into the "trend" of house hunting. These people end up not really being serious about the process, and tend to hold off for another time. If people are investing time to look during the fall season, they are more likely to be interested in actually buying your home, instead of touring it.
2. Less Competition - Selling in the fall isn't something many families can accomplish due to personal schedules. That's why a significant amount of homes get listed during the summer season. Which means that summer time brings in a lot of competition. Selling in the fall means the potential house next door that has slightly more perks that may have been listed during the summer, doesn't make your home sit stagnant, since everyone wanted your neighbor's house. It also doesn't devalue your home because of the house that could go up next door that could be under-priced in your neighborhood, and draw all of the attention.With a slower season, you get dedicated attention to your property, which increases the chance of a sale.
3. Easier to Find Your Dream Home - Not only do you get to benefit from a slower season during the selling process, but you can also benefit on the buying side. With less competition on your dream house, you can get a better deal. The summer brings a lot of missed opportunities for buyers on their dream homes, because they go off the market instantly. This will give you the opportunity to get your home on the market and take your time to find the right one to resize into. A much calmer pace to the transaction will make it less stressful, and everyone all around happier. Don't feel rushed into buying a home overnight during the summer, it could turn into a headache. If you want a far more peaceful transaction, that has calmer pace, then selling during the fall is perfect for you.
Business Spotlight 9 Round Muskego
9 Round Muskego